Game Room Rules
- No hardware or software will be allowed within the gaming room unless it has been expressly loaned to the convention. Those attendees wishing to use their personal arcade joystick controllers may do so; however, Naka-Kon will assume no responsibility for any loss, theft, or damage to said controllers if they are not explicitly loaned to the convention.
- All attendees shall have equal opportunities to use gaming room equipment. Attendees who spend excessive time at any game which other attendees wish to play may be temporarily removed from the specific station or the game room in general to allow for equal use of the equipment. Further abuse may result in further actions being taken.
- Naka-Kon reserves the right to remove attendees from the gaming room or the convention if they mistreat gaming room equipment, attempt theft, exhibit poor hygiene, or exhibit any other type of disruptive behavior.
- Makeshift tournaments (console, CCG, or tabletop) are expressly prohibited.
Naka-Kon will be running 8 video game tournaments and six CCG tournaments, scheduled as follows:
- Pokemon TCG, 5pm
- Fuzion Frenzy (XBOX), 6pm
- Magic: The Gathering, 9pm
- Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, 10am
- Street Fighter 2 (SNES), 10am
- Dance Dance Revolution, Noon
- Mario Kart 64, 2pm
- Pokemon X/Y (3DS), 2pm
- BlazBlue (PS3), 6pm
- Magic: The Gathering, 6pm
- Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii), 10pm
- Pokemon TCG, 10pm
- Cruis'n World, n64, 10am
- Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, 11am
We will also have tabletop RPGs being run by our returning DM, Mike. These are extremely limited in how many can play, so arrive early if you want a spot! Rules for all tournaments will be available in the Game room. Signups will begin at 1pm Friday for Fuzion Frenzy, 7am Saturday for all Saturday tournaments, and 7am Sunday for Cruis'n World. Please arrive 10 minutes early for your tournament to ensure you don't miss any announcements!
Tabletop RPG sessions are as follows:
System: Golden Sky Stories
Introducing the official English language debut of Starline Publishing’s newest RPG, from the creator of “Maid: The RPG”, Ryo Kamiya comes “Golden Sky Stories: Heart-Warming Role-Playing.” The game is a non-violent, dice-less, story driven RPG centered on helping people in an idyllic village in the mountains. The game is open to players of all ages.
System: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5
Name: Return to Squmbauhg’s Keep
The dragon Squmbauhg has not been sighted for many months, and his lair is presumed dormant. The neighboring village of Yorkshire would like some brave adventurers to explore the lair and confirm the beast is no more, and let’s not forget about all that sweet loot! Is the Coddingwood Treasure Seekers Guild up to the task? What dangers still lurk in the deep dungeon? Is Squmbauhg really gone for good?
System: The Great Patriotic System
Name: The city on the Volga
To arms comrades! The fascist scumbags have invaded and pillaged our beloved Motherland for over a year, but no more! This is STALINGRAD! They may raze our leader’s beloved city, bomb it to dust, but we will still hold the ruins! Every building is a fortress, and every inch will be paid for in blood! This session will be using the home brewed RPG dubbed the Great Patriotic System, designed for tactical combat set during World War II.